>> Saturday, May 21, 2005


Risotto with shrimp

Risotto con i gamberi!!! bello... buono...
oh, yes, lots of wine and italian food just makes me speak italian too! haha

"The Naked Chef" Jaimie Oliver's recipe actually inspired me to make this dish. I didn't follow it exactly as you can see, but the procedure is the same. Only he doesn't mention anything about wine drinking... hmm... AND he really is NOT NAKED... kinda boring...

Oh, you know who is a new cutie on the Food Network? Dave Lieberman - now that's a nice jewish boy to bring home to mom and dad! A Yale graduate! Smart cookie!! and SMART because he chose to do what he likes as opposed to whatever evil profession they thought him at Yale. Actually he was a political science major, now that's evil in the PURE form!

Anyway, bravo, Davie, you're HOT! and I'll be your "Naked Chef" anytime you wish!
Just kidding... I'm a proper jewish girl myself... (dammit, just call me, we'll figure out who gets naked later.)

Ok, I'm going to go now and make sure my cellphone's ringer is turned up...

Shabbat Shalom! (and may you all get naked this weekend!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP