The Naked Chef

>> Saturday, May 21, 2005


I know, he is fully dressed, I was disappointed too...


Well in preparation for the weekend which will be completely devoted to RELAX (yes, I meant to use relax as a subject), I have decided to look up some fun recipes and cook something exotic.

I LOVE Mediterranean food and so I always make it. This weekend I want to try something very different... I don't know what yet...

But ALE, cooking is WORK! - you all say. Not if its done "PRIMAVERA" style... which involves more wine drinking than actual stirring. That's why I love making risotto... but the time you're done stirring the rice you've polished of the entire bottle of Pino Griggio. Marrrrrronna!

Here is the very nice ricotta and shrimp that was created last time my friends and I got together for some nice cooking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP