The Manhattan Dining Experience - explained!

>> Sunday, May 1, 2005

Last night I went out to dinner with my friend Eye Candy. I'm giving her this nick name because it's a perfect way to describe a hot girl who is married! You may look, but there is no way of getting a licky-lick!!

We met in the meat packing district for dinner at 5 Ninth, a restaurant I'm currently obsessed with. I've been there a few times and every single dish that I've tried there was absolutely delicious.


5 Ninth Restaurant - Address: 5 9th Ave, NY, NY

It is on the pricier side and the portions are rather small. Wall Street and Dulce were supposed to come out actually but we totally had an "email" fight about this said fact. They seem to be under the impression that you go to dinner in a restaurant to eat!?!? What kind of crazy idea is that?? Everyone knows that in NYC you go to restaurants to TRY a certain cuisine, show of your new clothes, see what the others are wearing, have drinks and than have some more drinks!

Also, something else that I particularly enjoy about the trendy Manhattan restaurants is that everyone tends to be seated very close together, thus making eavesdropping very convenient.
This is why they're called "fusion" restaurants. Its because as the evening progresses and you've had a few drinks and have been following the conversation of the people next to you for a while, you tend to end up jumping in and offering up your opinion on the situation discussed. By the end of the evening the entire dining room experiences a sort of "fusion" and bonding! And voila! we've got a "new fusion" restaurant!

Waw, after all this restaurant talk, I'm hungry, so I'll be back later to report on the events of the night. Let me just say this... we did what's called the classic "gallop around Manhattan". And I met hot guys... so yeah, I'll be back later to report everything! (Well almost, everything, hehe.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP