Let's do the Wikipedia of our Day of birth...!?

>> Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is educational so I like it. After all, we're all about education here... ehem... So thanks Cadiz, my buddy my pal, and a very sexy gal for bringing all this knowledge to my attention! :)

1. Go to Wikipedia and enter your birthday without the year: March 26

2. List three events that occurred that day:
1636 - Utrecht University is founded in The Netherlands. (Representing the Dutchie theme.)
1976 - Queen Elizabeth II sent out the first royal email, from the Royal Signals and Radar Establishment.
1979 - Anwar al-Sadat, Menachem Begin and Jimmy Carter sign the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty in Washington, DC

3. List two important birthdays:
1896 - Rudolf Dassler, Founder of PUMA AG (d. 1974)
1962 - Paul de Leeuw, Dutch television host (Totally famous, I watch his show... I don't really understand it much but I laugh because he turns so red when something is funny.)

4. List one death:
1212 - King Sancho I of Portugal (b. 1154)

5. List one holiday or observance:
Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii

So now I play tag? Hmm... why not have "Nae" do this exercise! :)

ps: don't worry the food game below is still going on...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP