Gazpacho Soup

>> Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Hi everyone! I know that you are all just dying to know if there were any hot Brazilian guys hidden at my friends FAAHbulous loft... Well, let me tell you... ok, fine, there were no exotic men there (last night), but we found a way to indulge ourselves in other ways.

First of all, a few words about this famous friend of mine, lets call her Wall Street. Wall Street got her name because she's successful and smoking hot. Actually I'm just so blessed with all these hot friends but Wall Street is also talented! (Can I hear a "wa-a-a-aw"). That's right, YES she is! She cooks! Shhhhh, it may ruin her image on wall st.

So as I made my arrival to her house (yes, the Faaahbulous loft) she had Gazpacho soup ready. I love that soup. Not just because its from Spain, but because Mediterranean kitchen is just awesome!! Hey Cadiz... are you hearing this?

Gazpacho is a summer soup that is eaten cold, here is the recipe from www.netcooks.com:

Cold Tomato Based Soup

8 ripe tomatoes
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 cucumber1 slice of bread
1/4 cup olive oil
dash of vinegar
dash of salt
dash of pepper

Mix all ingredients together in a blender till smooth.
Add water to taste.
Garnish with sliced cucumbers or chopped green pepper.
Serve cold.

Buen Apetito!

Preparation Time: 1/4 hour
Serves: 6
Recipe Origin: Spain

Ok, I also like to cook and egg and sprinkle it on top of the soup. For you super health conscious people, this soup is excellent. Be aware though, some people hate it, but those who love it will love it forever.

Other than the Gazpacho, our evening was reasonably relaxing. We had this excellent Argentinean Cabernet sauvignon... I forgot the name of it!! We also contemplated life and resolved a few of the current issues... and we gossiped! But is it gossiping if you're talking about yourself?? Who knows... All I know is that gossip is juicy and she had juicy stories to tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP