>> Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Monday and Tuesday both so far have been uneventful. Well, except for at work... Although I hate admitting that my life is nothing but work, but I'm afraid for now that's just how it is.

So, I'm excited to report that I have this new project that I'm starting to work on. Hey if you have no choice but to work 12 hour days than might as well fill them with SOMETHING! It's a pretty creative project that I will be managing by myself so its ok. The Spain trip is still not confirmed and no mention of it has been made by anyone... almost as if its not going to happen at all. But I'm still making my preparations just in case: I started my 14 day Crest Whitening Strips routine, so my pearly whites will be even more pearly white, and next weekend I will be going for a nice relaxing session at the solarium. Pedicure and Manicure and next in line... Maybe I need to book them for March 25th...

ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP