>> Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ok, so I finally figured out how to download the pictures onto this thing! You may start sending your flowers and congradulatory notes! Not that I'm not smart or anything... I just HAAAATE following instructions!!!! (I like giving them...) So after kicking and screaming "I don't want to follow step #2!!!".... After going for an hour long run.... after completing the step#2.. and #3.... here we have it! Very first picture downloaded! Aaaahhhh, I am so on the phone right now making a reservation to celebrate this accomplishment with champaign tonight!


So HERE IT IS the FIRST ONE!! Finally I have the beautiful Gazpacho soup for all to see
(that's my backyard... OK, its not.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP